1. Write What You Know. Pick a topic that you know about & youll find it much easier to write quality content quickly.
2. Let Perfection Go. Accept now that youre going to make a typo, need to edit later, or even change your mind. You now have permission to do all of those things.
3. Think Short. Not every post needs to be a book. Sometimes short is better.
4. Use Templates. Try a 5 Tips style post. Choosing a headline and format makes the content creation easier.
5. Be Inspired by Others. Reading other blogs, the newspaper or trade magazines. Theyll help you models posts and generate ideas.
Bonus tip: Hire someone to help you create your posts. You’ve got the ideas. Now let someone else put your brilliance on the page/screen.