What would you want to read? A story about how someone solves a problem, or one that stresses complaints and blames others? I know what my preference is.
I’m not alone, either. I really hit a nerve with my last email blast “Enough WIth The Negative.” I had so many positive emails and in-person comments about my rant that I simply had to share some of them.
- “Yes to the sentiment! Accentuate the positive! Eliminate the negative! And don’t mess with Mr. In-between! ” – Donna Loraine Contractor, Tapestry Artist
- “I totally agree with you! Good message!” – Brian Morris, Executive Director, Downtown Action Team
- “Good message! Thanks!” Steve Hoberg, Owner, Glass Rite
- “Amen, sister!” Mary Ellen Merrigan, Merrigan Group
- “Good work on the Soap Box!” Pat Forbes, Artist
- “Bravo sister! I agree! Don’t let it in!” Sherri Garrity, Chief Corporate Fugitive
What do you have to say?