Blog posts, letters to the editor, ask the expert columns and guest articles are other great ways for business owners to get the word out about their company, product or service. Here are some examples of other types of writing that can put your name in front of your key audiences.
- Bi-monthly blog for a business executive
- Weekly blog for a marketing company
- Occasional blog for a home & business security CEO
- Guest column from a mortgage banker
- Guest column from an attorney
Here are three examples of how a writer can turn highly technical material into plain English for the average reader.