Do you customers say that to you? Sometimes, they say it to me, even though we’ve been working together for a long time. It pays to remind people that you do more than the 1 or 2 things they originally came to you for. So here’s a rundown of some of the things I do to help my clients better communicate. I don’t do everything for each client. I do however, help them with what they need, when they need it. Recently, I:
- Created client Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts and got clients started with regular posts to these social media sites.
- Wrote a client’s weekly blog posts.
- Edited a client’s website and created new content for it.
- Crafted two clients’ monthly newsletters, including interviewing their customers for testimonials, and finding images to illustrate their products and services.
- Drafted and sent several press releases – about client name changes, new services and products, special events and open houses, and new hires.
- Edited course manuals to ensure the content is clear and adheres to their templated standards.
- Read up on the latest social media application or feature.
- Wrote a feature article about one of the co-stars of Breaking Bad for a local arts publication.
- Researched, researched, and researched marketing, public relations and communication.
I also volunteered my marketing, writing and non-profit skills for Creative Albuquerque.
When you’re ready to tell your great stories – on your website, in a press release to the media or a newsletter to your customers, let me know. I’m ready to help.